For this award I'm to:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on my blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4. Name 7 things about myself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each.
Okay, here are seven things that you may not know.... Sorry I'm not super interesting so they're probably all lame.
1. No matter how much I try to like it I still hate tea. I have tried iced, sweet, hot, flavored etc. etc. and it all tastes like I imagine urine might taste to me. I want to like it so badly. I keep thinking if I drink it enough times I'll acquire a taste for it like red wine or sushi, but it hasn't happened. Iced tea always sounds so refreshing on a hot day and hot tea sounds so good when it's cold or I'm sick. But, as soon as it hits my lips I realize it's never going to happen...
2. I'm legally blind in my left eye. I always have been. It's this really weird thing that isn't really correctable. I can see just fine with both my eyes open so it's never been much of a problem except that I have no depth perception.
3. I hate being tall. I'm 5'10" and I wish that I was 5'3". I would love to be able to wear tall heels but I look like a tree in them. It's really sad.
4. My worst habit is picking the mascara off my eyelashes. This usually results in me picking out my actual eyelashes. I have a school picture of me my freshman year of high school with only one eye with eyelashes and the other eye bare. I've been doing it since I started wearing mascara. It's one of those obsessive compulsive things I guess.
5. I could watch Disney movies all day. I will never grow out of them. I love them all.
6. Don't laugh, but I was in the school band for 5 years. I played clarinet. I was even a drum major at one point. I quit my sophomore year in high school because I thought it was dorky, but I wish I would have continued because I really loved it.
7. I am madly in love with ketchup. It drives my husband absolutely crazy. I eat it on fries, mashed potatoes, rice, fish, sandwiches, veggie burgers and sometimes I will just eat it on a plain piece of bread as a snack. I'm like a small child.
Here are the 7 bloggers I chose to nominate in no particular order:
1. Happy loves Rosie is one of my very favorite blogs to visit. You can't help but get sucked into all the colors and lovely things she shares. There are so many wonderful ideas and fun pictures!
2. Poppy in Love is another wonderful blog that I love to visit! Sara is so darling and creative! I love to see what her and her husband are up to, what they're cooking and what she is creating:)
3.Farmgirl Paints is such a neat blog. Becky is so talented and inspiring. I love to get the views of women who are wives and mothers and christians. It gives me more to build on.
4. Jennifer at Sis Boom is an absolute delight! I love reading her blog and love love love her fabric. It's such a great place to go and she is so sweet.
5. Loving Blakley is an adorable blog. I love all of Brandy's great ideas, decorations and fun photos. She has a beautiful family and her blog is so much fun to visit!
6. Twice Remembered is another one of my favorite blogs. I just love all the pictures of her renovations. It's absolutely amazing!
7. Wooden Nickel is a great blog to visit. I love Jennifer's writing style. I love her pictures as well. It's a great place to go to be inspired and for a little laughter:)
Thank you all for having such amazing blogs! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week:)