Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

On Saturday Matt and I went to Apple Hill to cut our's and Mona and Dan's Christmas trees! I was so excited especially since this will be our first tree together:) On our way we stopped by my favorite place to see Christmas decorations, William Glen. They have absolutely everything that you can possibly imagine! I can't wait to show you what I got! ;) I'm going to wait until our tree is finished to post about it. Anyways, it was a perfect day (besides when I got car sick...). It was freezing there though. Freezing to us Californians is like 50 degrees... Our tree is beautiful as were all the trees where we were. It would be so fun to have a tree farm, don't you think?





1 comment:

  1. Who's the cutest couple in the world? You are! Thanks for getting our tree! Mom

    ReplyDelete