Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's Fall Ya'll!


I haven't really gotten around to decorating much for the new season... This is mostly because we have such limited storage space, but I also chose to spend our extra money on things for the house that could be used year-round. Last week we went to Mona and Dan's house and Mona had gotten us these little fall treats!! She bought us two plants, a pot, a pumpkin, and some chalk spray-paint:) She knew we needed a little holiday spirit at our place! Matt painted the pot and planted the plants, while I painted gold stripes on the pumpkin and added some ribbon yarn to dress them up. Thanks Mona!! You are the best! I can't even take credit for what I wrote on the pot because it was Mona's clever idea:) I just love the flowers. Doesn't the whole little scene look just adorable? I put it on our porch table. Happy Fall!!!





1 comment:

  1. I love the golden pumpkin! and the pot is ultra cute. I'm glad to find your blog :) Have a great week

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete