Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Bday Aunt Brendas!

I have two Aunt Brendas. My dad's sister, Brenda's birthday is tomorrow. My mom's sister, Brenda's birthday was yesterday! I love them both so much. They both are such strong christian women who have enriched my life in many ways. Happy late and early birthday you two!

I was looking for a picture to put in a new frame today and I didn't frame this, but I wanted to share it. This is my mom's sister, Brenda and me when I was three:) My first lesson in lipstick! Isn't she gorgeous? She doesn't look a day older now than she does in this picture!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Ashley! I can't believe how much you and Matt look alike when you were little. There's
    no question what your kids will look like. Look how happy you are with your lipstick. Adorable! Love, Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture so much!! You are the prettiest little girl in the world and still are!
    You know, me and Mona can't wait to get some curly headed grandbabies!!

    ReplyDelete