Thursday, September 3, 2009

How I Love Awesome Ideas and Delicious Food!!

Thanks to the beautiful Sara I was introduced to the cutest blog ever! Just Cook Already has an abundance of wonderful recipes and adorable ideas! Being new to cooking I love going here because the food isn't boring. There are new, fresh ideas and tons of vegetarian options!

(picture courtesy of Just Cook Already)

This idea was my favorite! Planted Banana Nut Bread, how cute is that? I can't wait to get little terra cotta pots and try this out! What a wonderful idea for the holidays. 

3 comments:

  1. you lil' sweetie! seriously, you're a doll. :)

    i learned of just cook already from my yoga instructor at her fitness site: http://pojofitness.blogspot.com/ she's adorable. they have great little tips there. i love it, but they're pretty hard-core. ummm, i'm just a bit too lazy to do all of it! and...i like to eat junk. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley! I can here via a link your mum left on my blog and I'm glad I did. You're about the same age a my own children. My older son Shane married his sweetheart this past June. I notice you and Matt married in May. Congratulations. I wish you the best for a wonderful life together.

    I just love that hand dyed scarf you knitted, and the apron. I could go on and on. You're a talented girl and Matt is a wise man to choose a wife who seems to be a natural homemaker.

    BTW, I made bread in little terracotta pots like the one in your post today. They were very popular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley,
    I popped by following a link from your Mother in law on Rhonda Jeans blog. Your blog is really lovely and I am enjoying your writing style. Hope you don't mind me stopping by. : )

    ReplyDelete